THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

~First Post

At the prodding of family and friends, and because I also felt like I should, I am beginning this blog.  I feel as though Joshua and I have lived a lifetime of experiences in the past year, and I am compelled to begin recording them . . . partly so we do not forget them, and also in hopes of encouraging at least one other person through these posts.

Unfortunately, I now know what it is like to be deeply and personally affected by a life-altering, terrifying situation.   However, I also know what it means to cling to my faith with all I have, and resolve to continue believing God.  No matter what.  The past year has been the most challenging and difficult time of my life; it has also been the most rewarding and eye-opening.  Despite it all, God has spoken to us frequently, directed us clearly, and blessed our socks off.  Yes, you read that correctly: in the midst of the storm, God has blessed us immensely.  These are the stories that I want to share - what God has done, and whatever else He has in store for the future.

0 comments: